ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-motion]

RE: [ga] domain tastinmg comments

  • To: domain-tasting-motion@xxxxxxxxx, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] domain tastinmg comments
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:21:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Dominik and all,

  Just a quick note.  It's not really reasonable to
compare any TLD namespace with another as it relates
to Tasting or front running, or for that matter in any
other meaningful comparison as they are independantly
managed and have different managment policies.  This
is however as it should be to an extent.

  I would have thought Roberto recognized this.  And
I would like to believe he actually does.  What I freely
admit is that his recent comments dont reflect that
recognition.