ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] Information classification proposal

  • To: "Carlos M. Martinez" <carlos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] Information classification proposal
  • From: bmanning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:51:02 +0000

 this is not my first pass through the grinder. :)
 the difficulty with the term confidential is that it is a
 term of art in the information classification field and its
 not clear to me that we will -ever- be handling confidential data.
 so we should come up with something else that refers to
 -self- classified data elements that are deemed to be proscribed in
 some fashion.

 my 0.02 yen

/bill