ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] please review: a summary of the "threat events" conversation on the call yesterday

  • To: Jörg Schweiger <schweiger@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] please review: a summary of the "threat events" conversation on the call yesterday
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:04:51 +1100

Yup Mikey. YOU GOT IT :-)

On 25/02/2012 9:50 AM, "Jörg Schweiger" <schweiger@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mikey, all,

I think our discussion has been covered perfectly. Thanks Mikey.
However, what is newly stated ("Dimensions of the analysis" - paragraph)
will - to my point of view - still need some overlooking in its
definition, in particular for example "Adverse impact" and
Vulnerabilities.

Best regards

Joerg

> Von: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
> An: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
> Datum: 24.02.2012 22:14
> Betreff: [dssa] please review: a summary of the "threat events"
conversation on the call yesterday
> Gesendet von: owner-dssa@xxxxxxxxx

> hi all,
>
> i just want to take a moment to summarize the conversation we had on the
DSSA cal...