ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] please review: a summary of the "threat events" conversation on the call yesterday

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] please review: a summary of the "threat events" conversation on the call yesterday
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:36:20 -0600

Joerg and all,

yep -- i'm starting to figure out a way to approach those next dimensions.
we'll spend a call or two really educating ourselves about what the methodology
wants to do, and then we'll tailor the methodology based on our needs.  in a
perfect world, we would have done this before we started the working group --
but we're building the airplane while we're flying it.  now that we have gone
through this once, i think it's going to be easier going forward.

the other thing that will help is that we have a lot of work already done on
Vulnerabilities that we can draw into the discussion.  :-)

mikey

On Feb 24, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Jörg Schweiger wrote:

> Mikey, all,
>
> I think our discussion has been covered perfectly. Thanks Mikey.
> However, what is newly stated ("Dimensions of the analysis" - paragraph)
> will - to my point of view - still need some overlooking in its
> definition, in particular for example "Adverse impact" and
> Vulnerabilities.
>
> Best regards
>
> Joerg

[snip]