ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 12 April 2012

  • To: "dssa@xxxxxxxxx" <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 12 April 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 01:03:33 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the Mp3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 12 April 2012
at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120412-en.mp3

Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p8zo6u3o909/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#apr

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

. Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)

. Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)

. Andre Thompson (At-Large)

. Julie Hammer (ALAC)

ccNSO Members

. Jacques Latour, .ca (CIRA)

. Jörg Schweiger, .de (co-chair)

. Katrina Sataki, .lv

. Takayasu Matsuura, .jp

NRO Members

. Mark Kosters (ARIN); (co-chair)

GNSO Members

. Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)

.Rosella Mattioli (NCSG)

SSAC Members

. Jim Galvin (SSAC)

. Warren Kumari (SSAC)

Experts

. Scott Algeier

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies:

Rafik Dammak - (NCSG)

Don Blumenthal - (RySG)

George Asare-Sakyi - (NCSG)

Luis Diego Espinoza,.cr

Bart Boswinkel

Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)

Wim Degezelle, CENTR

Greg Aaron (RySG)

Sean Copeland, .vi

Scott McCormick (IPC)

Nishal Goburdhan (NRO)

John Levine (At-Large)

Ondrej Filip, .cz

Mohamed El Bashir (At-Large)

Keith Drazek - (RySG)

Otmar Lendl, .at

Patrick Vande Walle (At-Large)

Chris Wright, .au

Adam Palmer - (CBUC)

Andrew de la Haye (NRO Member) - for the next 4 weeks

 David Conrad (SSAC)

Arturo Servin (LACNIC

Rick Wilhelm, Network Solutions

** Please let me know if your name has been left off the list ** Link to
Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat

gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat transcript 12 April 2012:

Andre Thompson:Nice Eggs

  Andre Thompson:Happy Easter!

  Andre Thompson:I love over easy

  Andre Thompson:I bet they taste good

  Andre Thompson:mmmm...eggs

  Rossella Mattioli:happy easter!

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Cheryl we're dialling out  to you again

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Natalie I'm no 2 calls   can you ask them NIT  to call me
back atm

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:NOT

  Patrick Jones:Morning

  Nathalie  Peregrine:ok  Cheryl

  Patrick Jones:(or afternoon evening depending on where you are)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:G sent an email( I thought)

  Andre Thompson:Egg balancing at the equinox -
http://www.astrosociety.org/education/publications/tnl/62/equinox.html

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:VERY Impresive...

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:the image

  Andre Thompson:Did I mention I LOVE eggs???

  Mark Kosters:i'm on adobeconnect only today

  Warren Kumari:This really DOES need to be the opening page of the report...

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-)

  Rossella Mattioli:i am in for the vulns

  Warren Kumari:I think once we some some text, getting volunteers to add text
will be much much simpler...

  Mike O'Connor:LibreOffice -- open-source alternative

  Rossella Mattioli:perfect!

  Mark Kosters:i'm with warren on this

  Warren Kumari:http://www.libreoffice.org/ - LibreOffice is the power-packed
free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh
and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your
document production and data processing needs:

  Mark Kosters:(about seeing some text on paper, the hands would start to raise)

  Jacques Latour:heading  UPPER CASE, idividual items start with " --  bla bla"

  Warren Kumari:I tried writing some scenarios and got somewhat confused (how
much nariative, etc). An example would be cool...

  Warren Kumari:Where are we supposed to ship these once we are done?

  Warren Kumari:I mailed my crappy first stab to Mikey as I figured I was
getting it wrong and didn't want to waste everyones time...

  Joerg Schweiger:I Gree Warren. I wasn't happy with all these preset 10's
either

  Jacques Latour:I agree also, should have a menu, not all treat event are "10"

  Joerg Schweiger:ok

  Jacques Latour:some scenario might not want to go public?

  Mark Kosters:previous

  Warren Kumari:Hmmm. Jacques raises an intersting point...

  Warren Kumari:What do we do with "scary" scenarios...

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:point  taken

  Julie Hedlund:Sorry Mikey but I have to jump on another call

  Julie Hedlund:Bye everyone!

  Jim Galvin:Sorry folks but I need to jump to another call.  Bye everyone!

  Jacques Latour:ok, will try to summarise high level

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:That "should work"

  Rossella Mattioli:Thanks!

  Jacques Latour:bye

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Thanks Mikey   Thanks all