ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:47:01 -0500

hi all,

hey!  a status report with a red mark!  neato.  in this case i'd set a target
to get to preliminary consensus on the "confidential information" draft on the
call this week and we didn't get there.  but we learned a lot and conversation
has continued on the list.  we'll be back with another try on the call this
week.  our slippery solution will be to publish it as "draft" if we can't get
to consensus before Prague, but the conversation is good and the draft is
definitely getting better so i'm calm.

i've come up with a first-try at the "summary" worksheet we mentioned on the
call, and have posted it to the Worksheets page on the wiki.  it has two tabs
because the columns for table I-5 (Adversarial risk scenarios) are slightly
different than the ones in table I-6 (Non-Adversarial Risk Scenarios).  i've
also taken a really-preliminary try at clumping them.  here's the link to the
page (look down at the very bottom of the page for the spreadsheet -- dated
21-April-2012);

        https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Risk+Scenario+worksheets

thanks,

mikey