ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] FOR CONSENSUS-REVIEW -- Confidentiality Guidlelines

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] FOR CONSENSUS-REVIEW -- Confidentiality Guidlelines
  • From: Julie Hammer <julie.hammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:04:31 +1000

Thanks, Mikey.  Looks good to me.

Cheers, Julie

On 27/04/2012, at 9:42 AM, Mike O'Connor wrote:

hi all,

those of us who where on the call today think that this version of the
Confidentiality Guidelines is ready for a final consensus-review and approval
on the next call.  our habit is to send consensus-review items out to the list
in order to give people who missed the call a chance to review the document one
last time and raise any final issues they see.  as a courtesy to those who've
worked so hard on this, i'd ask that you review this *soon* and get comments
back to the list as soon as possible so that we can resolve any late-breaking
issues quickly.

i'm attaching two versions.  the Word version has all the changes in it if
you'd like to see them.

thanks,

mikey

<DSSA - WG Confidentiality Guidelines - 21 April 2012.pdf>

<DSSA - WG Confidentiality Guidelines - 21 April 2012.doc>
phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com