ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] report outline -- now in Word format

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] report outline -- now in Word format
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:57:37 -0500

hi all,

one of the milestones for this last week was to move the report out of the
mind-map into Word as we begin the process of moving towards a draft for the
Prague meeting.

here it is.  :-)

it is extra super double-mega draft at this stage.  please take a look and push
along any comments and reactions.  we'll be revising this draft from now on.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356