ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:35:23 -0500

hi all,

here's the status report for the week -- chronicling our steady progress toward
Prague.  the biggest news of the week is the "release candidate" for the
confidential-information draft.  please take a look at that version we
circulated earlier this week (if you haven't already).  we'll be reviewing it
for the 2nd time on the call this week with the hope that we can move it into
the "consensus" pile.

the other news will arrive in a few minutes.  we've pulled the report outline
into Word and i'll push that draft out to the list for you to take a look at.
it's in "extreme Draft" status right now and there are lots of holes to fill,
but we've started moving some of the content into place.

start thinking about "immediate recommendations" that we might want to put into
this "go fast" iteration of our report.  we'll do some brainstorming about that
on the call this Thursday.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109