ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 09:58:21 -0500

hi all,

i've attached a status report with a red flag!  woohoo!  AND it's report #52.
which you might think means that we've been writing these reports for a year.
but you'd be wrong -- there are some gaps in the sequence so we've actually
been working, reading, writing for a bit more than that.

the red flag is highlighting the target of having a release-candidate
report-draft out to you by next weekend.  i'm leaving that target but it's
starting to feel a little tight.  i'm trying to avoid the temptation of dumping
stuff into the next phase -- that's the easy out.  so we'll seeā€¦  might need
another week, which puts a little more pressure on the rest of us to
review/edit the draft.  so that "substantial agreement on the contents of the
report" milestone will have to slip too.  doesn't seem fair to take my slippage
out of your review-time.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109