ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eudrp]

UDRP Reform

  • To: eudrp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: UDRP Reform
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:42:22 +0100

While I would support any efforts to reform UDRP to "keep with the times" I would be very wary of making it completely paperless. While "paperless" might be ideal from WIPO's perspective there is a very real risk that the registrant will not receive the notification if it is electronic only OR that they will not be aware of how important the notification is OR they will confuse it with Spam / UCE

I would, therefore, be supportive of the views put forward by George Kirikos

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions