a few wise thoughts (i.e Bulgaria needs reevaluation and more)
- To: fast-track-review-2010@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: a few wise thoughts (i.e Bulgaria needs reevaluation and more)
- From: Viktor Boyadjiev <boyadjiev.viktor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:59:35 +0200
Many other people have said here and there that Bulgaria must get a right
for reevaluation of its IDN ccTLD.
I will not repeat their request to amend the fasttrack and add such
procedure, because you already know that you should. :)
I`ll just share a few thoughts that you might wish to consider:
- No opinions "against Bulgaria" from Brazil could be seen anywhere (like
"good job" "the domains are confusable",etc.) Why is this? Could the TLDs be
actually not confusable for Brazilian people? In contrary, I`ve seen
opinions from Brazil that actually support the reevalution.
- Who is responsible for the rejection of the Bulgarian application? I wasnt
able to find a board decision "ICANN rejects Bulgarian application". There
should be such decision.
- Finally, if Bulgaria is obliged to choose a new tld, it wont get any
With my warmest regards,
Viktor - small and insignificant Bulgarian writer