ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

Re: FW: [gnso-acc-sgb] Private vs. business Whois

  • To: gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: FW: [gnso-acc-sgb] Private vs. business Whois
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 22:26:13 -0700

Wout and all sgb members,

www.spamklacht.nl is in dutch.  Iam sorry my dutch is very limited,
as I believe most folks is.  May I suggest you have a english, french,
german, spanish, ect version of these forms on this site available?

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827