ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

RE: [gnso-acc-sgb] query-screening paradigm

  • To: <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-acc-sgb] query-screening paradigm
  • From: "Natris, Wout de" <W.deNatris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:33:29 +0200

All,

I think I mentioned this before, but OPTA is not allowed to pass on
privacy sensitive information to private persons or institutions. Only
to other government agencies.

As I have explained I can only speak for OPTA, but I would be very much
surprised if this would be any different for other LEA's in the
Netherlands and at least in some other EU countries.

This makes this suggested solution very hard to follow through.

Wout