ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

[gnso-acc-sgb] Access for the registrant

  • To: gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-acc-sgb] Access for the registrant
  • From: Yaovi Atohoun <yaovito@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:07:38 +0200 (CEST)

Dear group members,

  I just have a question in my mind. Will the registrant have access later to
the full data provided during his domain name registration? Probably for update
purpose or other reason.
  The answer I am giving to myself is that he can get  the full data from the
registrar by a mechanism other than WHOIS. Please let me know if I am correct.

  Thanks
  Yaovi Atohoun