ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

RE: [gnso-acc-sgb] Blended proposal

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-acc-sgb] Blended proposal
  • From: "Palmer Hamilton" <PalmerHamilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:33:20 -0500

First, MasterCard and Visa are run by banks.  The banks that issue the
cards will have access.  So, it does cover credit cards.  In other
words, it have the coverage you imply you would like.

Second, as far as cost, I would ask that you read the proposal.  When
you do, you will see that participation in the process would be
voluntary and that the regulators and the affected banks would not bear
this cost. Thus, it is unclear to me the basis of your statement that
the cost would be borne by the registrars and registrants?