ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

[gnso-acc-sgb] Fwd: Contribution from the Tiered Access Group for the Whois WG

  • To: <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-acc-sgb] Fwd: Contribution from the Tiered Access Group for the Whois WG
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:39:57 -0400

David:
The TAG report is now transmitted to SGB. I thought it had been
transmitted back on May 24 when we first received the report, but
apparently it wasn't.

>>> "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx> 5/30/2007 11:14 AM >>>
Milton and Maria:
I am forwarding a msg previously sent by Chuck Gomes of the "Tiered
Access Group" to Philip Sheppard. We understand that this was
transmitted to SubGroup B.
I would like to make sure that it becomes part of the record and
report of the SubGroup.
Could you let me know whether it will be part of the Appendix to the
Report or elsewhere?
thanx
David