ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process

  • To: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>, "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:28:18 -0500

I think you are right Caroline, but I believe they will still have to be
endorsed by an SO or AC.  I really think that Staff made a mistake by putting
out the request for volunteers before the SOs and ACs had processes in place. I
understand the time constraints but I think they could still have been met by
delaying their request a little; and maybe that can still happen with an
extension of their deadline.

Chuck