ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:15:24 +0100

Chuck, whatever are you talking about?  The volunteer deadline is 17 Feb, the
Selectors will pick on 20 Feb.  So we have a whole day for the SGs to review
the applicants and decide which to propose to the houses, for the houses to
horse trade and agree which to propose to the council, and for the council to
finalize the nominees and forward for the Selectors' careful review on the
19th/20th!

Makes total sense.

Bill