ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:27:48 -0500

My point exactly Bill.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: William Drake [mailto:william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 4:15 PM
        To: Gomes, Chuck
        Cc: Marika Konings; Rosette, Kristina; Caroline Greer;
gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx; Marco Lorenzoni

        Chuck, whatever are you talking about?  The volunteer deadline is 17
Feb, the Selectors will pick on 20 Feb.  So we have a whole day for the SGs to
review the applicants and decide which to propose to the houses, for the houses
to horse trade and agree which to propose to the council, and for the council
to finalize the nominees and forward for the Selectors' careful review on the
19th/20th!

        Makes total sense.

        Bill