ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] RE: RT Applicant Qualifications

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] RE: RT Applicant Qualifications
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:47:37 +0900

Hello All,

I think that the list should be restricted and not so long, I
am wondering about time limitation for assessing fairly and in details all
these points with applicants. maybe we need also weight questions by
dividing in few sets according to level of importance.
I can understand those requirements but I don't see how we can check them
with fair and objectivity. so for example point 1, 3 and 4 mentioned below
can be verified easily.
and questions listed by Kristina like 1/ and 2/ don't need to
be weighted except the case of region representation.

Regards

Rafik