ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Summary of where we are

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Summary of where we are
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:52:53 -0500

Great feedback from a lot of the team.  That should really help us in
our call today.

Bill - I have some questions regarding this: "If the diversity goals of
2 and 3 above are not achieved in the initial round, the Evaluation Team
constituted in 6d above will consult with the SGs and NCAs to review the
candidate pool, and then present to the Council an alternative mix that
would meet the goals.  The Council would vote on the new list, with a
simple majority of both houses required for acceptance.  If the vote
fails, the cycle will repeat until there is a successful outcome."  Will
there be enough time to do multiple rounds?  Could we end up with no
endorsements?

Chuck