ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

[gnso-arr-dt] RE: Two documents attached

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-arr-dt] RE: Two documents attached
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:50:02 -0500

Thanks Bill.

I personally still like the concept of the ET, whether they rank or not,
and I prefer ranking if they can do it in the short time, but I will
defer to the group on this.  The reason I like it is that the ET would
be tasked with specifically evaluating each application against the
qualifications and would have more time to do that than most of us who
are not on the review team might have.

Chuck