ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] Cross community working groups

  • To: <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Cross community working groups
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:57:35 +0100

Hi All,

I have made a revision to the discussion document I previously circulated, not
redlined I am afraid.

The current version aims to absorb all of the recent online and in-meeting
discussion as well as the reference material.

However, it is still a little rough in some areas and I’d appreciate any input
on structure or content.

Significantly, the way forward suggested by ICANN staff in the form of Draft
Principles seem to me to be succinct and sound and to effectively respond to
key concerns raised to date.

So the two key questions that you might have in mind when reading the attached
are:

1.       Does it accurately and effectively describe the reason for the work.

2.       Does the way forward adequately cover our / your view and represent a
sound and comprehensive basis for GNSO and then wider consensus.

I look forward to any input or comment on this that you may be able to provide
ahead of Singapore.

Best wishes,

Jonathan