ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

Re: [gnso-ccwg-dt] FOR REVIEW: Draft Slides for Public Session

  • To: "john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ccwg-dt] FOR REVIEW: Draft Slides for Public Session
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:08:04 -0700

John,

Thank you for your very helpful (and precise) comments and for sending them
so quickly.  I'll be sure your changes are reflected in the final slides.

Best regards,

Julie

On 10/19/11 6:03 PM, "john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Julie,

Thanks for this.  Just a few jots and tickles to clean up:

Slide 2,
> it is i.e., not e.g.
Slide 6, it is the role, not ;
Slide 7, capitalize the U