ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

RE: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Update following the Dakar meeting

  • To: "'Liz Gasster'" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Update following the Dakar meeting
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:24:27 -0000

Many thanks Liz,

That's very helpful.  I'll look forward to seeing the Doodle Poll on this so
that we can commence work on the next call and calls to follow.

I'll also skim over my notes and see if I have anything to add.

I'd like to do some work on the mailing list as follows:

1.       Remove anyone no longer active / involved

2.       Add anyone who has expressed an interest (Edmon, Mikey, Chuck?)

3.       Make sure I do not get all messages three times.

Look forward to progressing this over the forthcoming period.

Best wishes,

Jonathan