ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

FW: [gnso-ccwg-dt] CCWG: For Discussion--Revised Draft Principles Chart

  • To: <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-ccwg-dt] CCWG: For Discussion--Revised Draft Principles Chart
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:30:41 -0000

Dear All,

First, many thanks to Julie and her colleagues on the ICANN staff who have
made a real difference in assisting with our productivity as a group.
Thanks also for individual group member's contributions on list since the
last call.

As you know from both our charter and my stated intentions, we plan to be in
a position to report the GNSO Council by the end of the year.  We therefore
have today's and the two following calls to develop, refine and finalise our
input.

On the agenda today, I am expecting that we will:

.         Further review and comment on the chart of draft principles

.         Cover the topic of engaging / communicating with other SOs & ACs
and

.         Organise a chair for the next meeting which I am unable to attend
/ chair

If you feel that we need to cover anything else today please revert by
reply-all.

Many thanks and look forward to talking with you later today.

Best wishes,

Jonathan