ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

RE: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Meeting invitation to discuss ccNSO feedback on draft CCWG Principles

  • To: "'Mary Wong'" <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Meeting invitation to discuss ccNSO feedback on draft CCWG Principles
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:41:25 +0100

Thanks Mary,

Chuck, Mikey & I have responded.

Anyone else?

Jonathan

From: owner-gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mary Wong
Sent: 02 September 2013 09:25
To: gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Meeting invitation to discuss ccNSO feedback on
draft CCWG Principles

Dear members of the Cross-Community Working Groups (CCWG) Drafting Team
(DT),

As you know, the ccNSO recently provided additional feedback to the GNSO on
the draft Principles that were developed by this DT and adopted by the GNSO
Council in March 2012. The most recent communication on this from the ccNSO
was received in June 2013, following an April 2013 request from the GNSO
Council that the ccNSO add to its initial feedback that had been discussed
between the two Councils at the 2012 Prague meeting.

We hope you will agree that it is now timely for this DT to reconvene, to
review the ccNSO's feedback and propose next steps to the GNSO Council,
possibly in time for the next ICANN meeting in Buenos Aires. Given that it
has also been some time since the DT last met, the DT may also wish to
devote part of its first reconvened meeting discuss a few administrative
issues such as the election of a new DT Chair, updating DT membership and
setting the time and frequency of future meetings.

ICANN staff has created a Doodle poll to see if DT members will be available
sometime during the week beginning 9 September. We would be grateful if you
can fill out the poll with your availability (or lack thereof) for that
week: http://doodle.com/dmngq2hv5bciyugb

For your convenience, here is:

*       The wiki page for the DT:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoccwgdraftteam/Home
*       The Draft Principles::
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/draft-principles-for-cwgs-23dec11-en.pdf
*       The recent ccNSO response:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/drafts/ccnso-comments-cwg-principles-11jun13-en.pdf

Thank you! Julie and I look forward to working on next steps on this project
with you.

Best regards,

Mary

Mary Wong