ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

[gnso-ccwg-dt] Re: Meeting invitation to discuss ccNSO feedback on draft CCWG Principles

  • To: "gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ccwg-dt] Re: Meeting invitation to discuss ccNSO feedback on draft CCWG Principles
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 07:30:11 -0700

Dear all,

Thanks to those who responded to the Doodle poll regarding a possible
meeting for next week. If you haven't already, could you take a few seconds
to respond to the poll with your availability so that we can either confirm
or reschedule the planned call? Thanks so much!

http://doodle.com/dmngq2hv5bciyugb

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong