ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] New GNSO Reform Concept

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] New GNSO Reform Concept
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:34:36 -0400

Not much time to address this further tonight, but that was basically what I was talking about. Each half could meet, just as constituencies meet today (not saying that they are constituencies, just that groups of like-minded people can talk). Jon's model also did not address who chairs the joint meeting. That would clearly have to be addressed here. Could be done as today (election from the whole group), or rotating between sides every few years (perhaps with vice-chair from other side). Or appointed by NomCom (not my favourite choice, despite my belief in NomCom reps).

Alan