ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] GNSO Consensus Current Thinking

  • To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] GNSO Consensus Current Thinking
  • From: "Bertrand de La Chapelle" <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:16:43 +0200

Suggested slight edits (in purple underlined), mostly editorial (in relation
to the qualification of NomCom appointee/nominees.

Hope it helps.

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")