ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] House Composition

  • To: <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] House Composition
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:09:02 -0400

I'd like to propose that we agree to the following language with regard
to composition of the houses:

Contracted Party House - an equal number of registry and registrar
representatives and 1 Nominating Committee representative.  The number
of registry and registrar stakeholders will be determined by the ICANN
Board based on input from these stakeholder groups, but shall not exceed
4 representatives for each group.

User/Non-Contracted Party House - an equal number of commercial and
non-commercial user representatives and 1 Nominating Committee
representative.  The number of commercial and non-commercial
stakeholders will be determined by the ICANN Board based on input from
these stakeholder groups, but shall not exceed 8 representatives for
each group.

Thanks.

Jon