ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] House Composition

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] House Composition
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:44:13 +0200

Hi,

does this mean the board could choose 2x4 for each house? or even 2x3 ...?

a.

On 24 Jul 2008, at 22:09, Nevett, Jonathon wrote:

I’d like to propose that we agree to the following language with regard to composition of the houses:

Contracted Party House – an equal number of registry and registrar representatives and 1 Nominating Committee representative. The number of registry and registrar stakeholders will be determined by the ICANN Board based on input from these stakeholder groups, but shall not exceed 4 representatives for each group.

User/Non-Contracted Party House – an equal number of commercial and non-commercial user representatives and 1 Nominating Committee representative. The number of commercial and non-commercial stakeholders will be determined by the ICANN Board based on input from these stakeholder groups, but shall not exceed 8 representatives for each group.

Thanks.

Jon