ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC

  • To: "Milton L Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] First Draft Consensus Group Report - Responses Please By 1900PDT-300UTC
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:15:29 -0400

I understand that.  I am probably being too picky.  The house will be
made up of representatives from two stakeholder groups each of which
could have various group (constituency) members.  The groups within an
SG would be open to all interested parties but the house would not be
made up of all interested parties.

Chuck