ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Updated Stats

  • To: Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Updated Stats
  • From: Jonathan Zuck <jzuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:21:53 +0000

Why not

From: owner-gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rosemary Sinclair
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:18 PM
To: Berry Cobb
Cc: gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx

Berry

I think this is fine

Cheers, R

Rosemary Sinclair
Director, External Relations
Australian School of Business
UNSW
+61 413 734490

On 23/02/2012, at 7:43 AM, "Berry Cobb"
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Team,

Based on Jeff's comments below, I started to change the Registry Operator
number to 14 (as it should be).  However, Jeff also brings up an excellent
point with respect to Affiliated Registrars (290+) vs. Accredited Registrars
(1000).  To remain consistent, I'm asking the group's approval to keep the
Registry Operator number at 16 with the appropriate footnote since we do not
have a quick and definitive way to determine the Affiliated Registrar count.

If the WG has any objection, please respond to the list.

I will be sending out the final PDF this afternoon.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
@berrycobb