ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] Comments from US DoC regarding CCTC WG work

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Comments from US DoC regarding CCTC WG work
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 01:44:32 +0200

Hello everyone,

whilst preparing an email to follow-up on the Action Item which was
assigned to me today to ask the ALAC about expansion of survey to
trademark owners, I just came across an added entry on the Comments
Forum from US Dept. of Commerce, from Vernita D. Harris. (Received &
Dated 15th May 2012)

http://forum.icann.org/lists/cctc-draft-advice-letter/msg00013.html

You might wish to read this and staff might wish to forward to Steve
Crocker, if he hasn't caught glimpse of this yet.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD