ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Another meeting required?

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Another meeting required?
  • From: "Michael R. Graham" <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 17:49:31 +0000

I understand from the e-mails that a number of WG members are attending IGF.  I
was hoping to see Jeff’s or someone’s translation of Jeff’s comments to a
redline of the Advice Letter.  I also understand that if we want GNSO to
consider this at November meeting we must get this in by Wednesday.

That being said:  Any chance of a teleconference or distribution of Jeff
comments for consideration?

Michael R.

[cid:image2cec9b.GIF@aa59dda2.44a3365d]

Michael R. Graham
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
233 South Wacker Drive
6300 Willis Tower
Chicago, IL 60606-6357
Direct: (312) 474-6616
Firm: (312) 474-6300
Fax: (312) 474-0448
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marshallip.com

The material in this transmission may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this information by
you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
by return e-mail or by telephone at (312) 474-6300. Thank you.

GIF image