ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Final Version - CTCCC Advice Leter

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Final Version - CTCCC Advice Leter
  • From: "Michael R. Graham" <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:22:54 +0000

I believe the letter accurately and fairly incorporates the revisions we
discussed.  I do wonder, though, if it would be possible  to somehow address
Evan’s comments, most of which we did address in our telephone conference
deliberations – but without the direct participation of Evan.  I do believe the
concerns Evan expresses have been addressed and, where appropriate,
incorporated in the metrics and in the introductory letter.

Michael R.

[cid:image02e51c.GIF@8c4928c1.47aaef52]

Michael R. Graham
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
233 South Wacker Drive
6300 Willis Tower
Chicago, IL 60606-6357
Direct: (312) 474-6616
Firm: (312) 474-6300
Fax: (312) 474-0448
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marshallip.com

The material in this transmission may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this information by
you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
by return e-mail or by telephone at (312) 474-6300. Thank you.