ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] The Consumer Metrics Motions Passes......

  • To: "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] The Consumer Metrics Motions Passes......
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 05:58:46 +1100

Thanks for the update Berry (and thanks to the whole WG for your
contributions and sometimes spirited  debate - it was indeed a pleasure to
work with you all on this issue)  Yes Berry  I'm sure you will continue to
see some of us ALACers  involved in relevant future GNSO WG's but
regardless of that catching up at the next opportunity with any and all of
you (thinking of Beijing of course) is something I'll be looking forward to
indeed...

Jonathan  thanks  for taking up the helm after Rosemary had to step away
(as life "got in the way")  ... Steve I do so love working with you but is
is getting scary  how often we seem in simpatico as we draft and fine tune
text...  Your HUGE  contribution to our work deserves a particular 'shout
out' from my *biased* point of view...  Berry you have been =>  well a
marvel setting a new benchmark in 'staff support' as far as I'm concerned
THANKS...

We still have a ways to go on this topic in the wider ICANN world and of
course the 'rest is yet to come' including with the RT when it is formed
but I'm personally pleased with this well built foundation for metrics and
analysis...

I'd also like to wish *'All of You and Yours the very Best Wishes and
Greetings of the Season, and all the Best for a Prosperous 2013*...
*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr

GIF image