ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Revised Draft PDP WG Charter

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Revised Draft PDP WG Charter
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:57:48 +0000

Dear Rudy,

I agree we should let the WG decide if they want to run with one of the models,
or another one. I'm just wondering whether we should add a sentence to make it
clear that they are not tied to the five models.

I also agree that questions like my sample one is their work.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Dept of Information Studies, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)