ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] PLEASE FILL IN DOODLE: Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team

  • To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] PLEASE FILL IN DOODLE: Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 15:32:21 +0200

Dear all,

Based on the doodle poll it looks like the drafting team is a very limited
group of enthusiastic people.
How can we get more people involved ?

Basically the definition of the charter is almost done. I'm worried about the
next steps, being the working group itself. How many will be interested ?

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair NPOC Policy Committee - ICANN  - www.npoc.org

Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32 - Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx

Op 29-aug.-2013, om 16:11 heeft Nathalie Peregrine
<nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven: