ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] PLEASE FILL IN DOODLE: Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] PLEASE FILL IN DOODLE: Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 15:47:25 +0200

Hi,

Apologies about the delay, but I just filled in the poll. I would like to note
that although I agreed to Thursdays at 15:00 UTC in principle, this week, I
believe there will be a GNSO council meeting, which I would like to listen in
on at the same time.

If I have my times mixed up, please let me know.

Thanks.

Amr