ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] PLEASE FILL IN DOODLE: Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>, Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>, Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] PLEASE FILL IN DOODLE: Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 13:42:04 +0000

Dear all,

I think we are indeed almost there with the charter and also that we have been
quorate. However, if the WG were much smaller, it may not be. All we can do is
to continue to encourage participation and the WG will need to make a decision
on the low-number problem if it is any worse.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Dept of Information Studies, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)