ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Actions: PDP WG on Translation/Transliteration of Contact Info

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Actions: PDP WG on Translation/Transliteration of Contact Info
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 22:39:09 -0700

Dear PDP WG members,

Please see below the actions from our meeting on 24 March and previous
meetings.  These also are posted to the wiki page at:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/24+March+2014. Our next meeting
is scheduled for Thursday, 03 April at our usual time of 1300 UTC. A meeting
notice will be sent separately.

Actions:

Continue to review responses.
2.  Review Work Plan and consider next steps.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director