ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Plans for the next few weeks

  • To: "Pascal Haddad" <phaddad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Plans for the next few weeks
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 09:47:35 +0000

Dear Pascal,

You are most welcome!

Thank you for your suggestion which deserves a note in the report.

Incidentally, things are moving less quickly this week than I had hoped (for
example I'm away from my desk today and tomorrow), but we are hoping to get the
first draft of the final report and a new draft of the comments (with a new
deadline for response) to the group very soon.

Regards,

Chris.
==
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)
ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>