ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final Report

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final Report
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:05:48 +0000

Dear all,

Once again, I would like to thank you all for your hard work and dedication
that made the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP
Working Group a real pleasure to support. Special thanks goes out to the
co-Chairs Chris Dillion and Rudi Vansnick who have led a PDP Working Group
for the first time and I hope you agree with me that they have done an
outstanding job and I very much hope this was not the last time they took on
a leadership role within the GNSO community.

Attached you find the Final Report ­ please note that there were some very
minor edits made to Petter¹s text (p.19). This has of course been cleared
with Petter. I have asked ICANN¹s web-admin team to post the report online
and as soon as that is done, the motion to the GNSO Council can be posted.

Many thanks again for all your hard work, I hope I will see most of you in
Buenos Aires or at another ICANN meeting in the not too distant future.
Very best wishes
Lars