ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] URGENT Correction to Recommendation 4 - REPLY NEEDED!

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] URGENT Correction to Recommendation 4 - REPLY NEEDED!
  • From: James Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 17:35:52 -0300

I was there during the presentation to the GNSO Council when this was discovered.

I believe this was an editorial misstep on the part of the working group and that there was no intention to suggest such a material change to obligations that are beyond the remit of this working group.

I support the change as proposed below.

Jim