ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contro-wg]

[gnso-contro-wg] final Draft - rev 04

  • To: Controversial TLDs <gnso-contro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contro-wg] final Draft - rev 04
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:53:39 -0400

hi,

I have made the changes i know about at this point. Change marking is on. Please send the list any comments. if there are any open issues please list them. we can either quickly come to agreement on the list or i will list them as pending issues to be discussed in the full group.

I plan to send a version to the full RN group sometime tonight.

thanks

a.