ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Other correspondence with ICANN - GNR

  • To: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Other correspondence with ICANN - GNR
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:55:13 +0100

Please also note the following letter from a group of privacy
commissioners to ICANN:

http://www.icann.org/correspondence/garstka-to-lynn-15jan03.htm

Also, I'd suggest to count the Article 29 WP's document on WHOIS,
and the subsequent talk by the European Commission's Diana
Alonso-Blas at the Montreal WHOIS Workshop, as a government
communication to ICANN.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.