ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Security/stability questions

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Security/stability questions
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:48:28 -0500

Hi all:

Sorry to stir up some controversy. I did intend to phrase the original set of questions in a neutral tone. Rather than spend a lot of time wordsmithing the questions on the list, I think that it is important that we convey that these are just some basic questions to characterize the type of information we're interested in discussion and that we're interested in some basic discussion on the relationship between Whois and security and stability. Marilyn characterizes it below...

Jordyn